Freezers offer convenience and significant savings, as they allow families to take advantage of food storage, make meals in advance, prepare for special events or celebrations, and save food. Your freezer should always maintain a temperature range of zero degrees Fahrenheit or lower, ensuring food is kept at the appropriate temperature to remain frozen. According to the FDA, keeping food frozen at these certain temperatures can not only ensure safe storage, but prevent the growth of bacteria as well.
We also service Sub Zero Freezers. Get a quote today!
Be sure to call on us if you notice any of the following:
- The freezer won’t turn on — Is the freezer plugged in, power switch on, and breakers functioning properly? If so, call on a professional for help!
- The freezer is overcooling — If your freezer overcools, it can create unwanted frosting. If you notice frost in or on pipes, be sure to get help right away.
- The freezer is not cooling — Did you leave the door open? Were the temperature controls accidently adjusted? Are door seals working? Many issues could be to blame.
- The freezer isn’t a consistent temperature — Going from warm to cold in your freezer can cause spoilage. From dust and debris to more serious issues, we can help.
- The door seals are defective or damaged — This can lead to energy waste. If you can pull a dollar bill out of your freezer door when it is shut, the seal isn’t working properly!
- The freezer makes noises during operation — Startup noises and clunks could be a sign of compressor or engine issues. Are professionals can quickly identify the problem!
Just some of the parts we can replace:
- Water filters
- Replacement bulbs
- Ice maker components
- Defrost heaters
- Cold controls
- Door switches and seals
- Condensers and compressors
- Evaporators and fans
- Drawers, bins, and shelving